This hostel is located in the north coast of the island and has been running since May 1999. It has 20 beds, and a space for young people with free internet. It has access to natural swimming pools and unique walking trails.
Accommodation Capacity: 20 beds
Types of guest rooms: Types of guest rooms: multiple (w/ bunk beds) and double room (w/ WC).
Number of rooms: 5
1. In multiple rooms, the price is per person and the guest is entitled to a bed in a shared room with other guests that may or may not be from the same group. Towels are provided only upon payment. The guest is responsible for making their own bed.
Young people aged 16 or under cannot be accommodated alone in a multiple room, unless the person responsible for the booking assumes full responsibility in writing.
2. In single and double rooms the price is applicable per room. The rate for those aged under 30 is applicable as long as the guest is between aged 12 and 30. The guest is entitled to have their own bath towel replaced every three days, their bed linen once a week and daily cleaning.
3. In double rooms only, the guest is entitled to an extra bed without safety rails for a third guest aged 3 or older. The DRJ does not provide bedding for children up to 2 years of age, being the users’ responsibility.
(Approved by Order № 178/2018, 30 May)
Open every day: 9:00 - 22:00
(closes at 14:00 on 24 December and all day on the 25th and 26th)
Cleaning time: 9h00-18h00
Vereda da Cadeia
9270-151 Porto Moniz
32°51’48"N / 17°10’14"W
REGIONAL DIRECTORATE OF YOUTH
PORTO MONIZ YOUTH HOSTEL
Phone: (+351) 291 853 915
- Terms and conditions and price list of the Youth Hostels in the Autonomous Region of Madeira.
- Table of prices of Porto Moniz Youth Hostel
- To check availability, please send us a pre-booking request HERE
Madeira Islands Tourism Board - https://www.visitmadeira.pt/