On the 7th of November, Monday, at 9:30 a.m. in APEL auditorium, the conclusion of the training cycle: “Dialogues on Education” took place with the formative activity: “Ethics and Professional Deontology”. It was conducted by Professor Isabel Maria Carvalho Baptista, Portuguese Catholic University.
Professor Isabel Maria Carvalho Baptista is:
- An Associate Professor (Psichology and Education Faculty/ Portuguese Catholic University/ Oporto);
- Doctorate in Philosophy (Letters Faculty of Oporto University), Master Degree in Education Philosophy (Letters Faculty of Oporto University);
- Director of the quarterly Magazine: “A Página da Educação”, “Profedições”;
- Director of the annual Magazine: “Cadernos de Pedagogia Social”, Portuguese Catholic University – Oporto.
Throughout her professional career, she was a Professor of the following school subjects:
- Anthropology; Psychology Degree, Psychology and Education Faculty, Portuguese Catholic University;
- Social Pedagogy, master courses and doctoral courses in Education Sciences;
- Anthropology, courses of Portuguese Catholic University 50+;
- Scientific Coordination and teaching of Postgraduate in Social Mediation and Social and Community intervention;
- Anthropological Basis and ethics of school education, Postgraduate in Educational Administration (Catholic Schools).