The objectives of this activity are:
- To analyze the school organization, in a perspective of equity and the improvement of the public education service;
- To identify situations which are against the rules, causing injury in students, in teachers and in public money;
- To evaluate the degree of rationality and efficiency in the management of human resources;
- To promote practices of good resource management.
Qualitative and quantitative elements (about school administration and management) will be collected and registered, in the following fields:
- Teaching service;
- Credit control of higher primary school (5th and 6th grades), lower secondary school (7th, 8th and 9th grades) and higher secondary school;
- Support for children with special educational needs and other supports;
- Optional activities or curriculum enrichment activities of higher primary school (5th and 6th grades), lower secondary school (7th, 8th and 9th grades) and higher secondary school;
- Organization of students and teachers schedules;
- Classroom cooperation;
- Teachers in mobility.